Full-time & Part-time
Dumfries, South West Scotland
About The Cairndale
The Cairndale Hotel & Spa, a prominent family-owned establishment in Dumfries and Galloway. With 86 unique rooms, we cater to diverse guests, from solo travellers to families and outdoor enthusiasts serving as an ideal base for exploring Dumfries and Galloway.
Renowned for hosting large events like weddings and conferences, the hotel features banqueting facilities, including a grand ballroom for up to 350 guests.
Launching in Spring 2024, The Cairndale Hotel Spa will be a premier destination in the south of Scotland, offering treatments, spa days, and wellness retreats in the heart of Dumfries.
Here's a bit more detail on what we see you doing in this role:
- Performing all professional spa treatments and our full range of treatments offer, including massages, facials and body treatments
- Providing the highest level of customer service, interacting, building trust and recommending bespoke treatments to our guests at the start and throughout their time with you, providing a warm, professional and efficient guest experience
- Staying up to date with latest trends and best practices, and be prepared to gain further qualifications in line with business demands and personal development
- Carrying out Spa duties and general cleaning tasks enhancing guest experience within each therapy room and spa facility
- Managing, organising and keeping our Spa therapy rooms maintained to the highest of standards and always well stocked, adhering to all hygiene standards and health and safety regulations
- Interacting with our guests, always warm, professional, helpful and doing everything you can to exceed their expectations, playing your part in making their stay with us luxurious in every way
The kind of person we're looking for:
- HND/SVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy essential
- Must have strong English communications skills both written and oral
- Have a yes mentality and a can do attitude and passion to give first class service
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering exceptional guest service.
- Previous experience of a role within a similar environment desired but not essential
- Able to work within a team.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are passionate about creating and unforgettable and exceptional treatment and service and have the qualifications outlined above, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
"*" indicates required fields