SCOTTISH EASTER BREAK IN DUMFRIES
Join us this Easter Weekend at the Cairndale Hotel in Dumfries when we are offering a great 3 night break away. You can enjoy the inviting environment of the hotel along with comfortable accommodation, excellent dining and a fabulous entertainment programme during your stay.
Arrive Good Friday 19th April 2019
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- Relaxing dinner on Friday night with a four course dinner & coffee.
- Saturday Night live entertainment from Steve Storm as Elvis and a four course dinner & coffee
- Easter Sunday Lunch with the soft sounds of Sax 'n' Strings playing is an optional extra at just £19.95pp
- Four course dinner and coffee on Sunday evening before joining in with dancing and singing with Sandy on the drums & Lee on the Accordian
- Free use of the hotel leisure faciities
2 Nights - £149.00 per person
3 Nights - £189.00 per person
Book by calling the hotel directly on 01387 254111.
Rates are based on two people sharing a Classic twin or double room. Supplements for a limited number of Single rooms applicable. Upgrades available for Superior and Deluxe rooms. A non-refundable deposit of £50 per room is required at the time of booking, with the remaining balance to be paid 28 days prior to arrival. Payments are non-refundable and bookings are non-transferable.
SUNDAY 21st APRIL 2019
EASTER SUNDAY LUNCH with SAX 'n' STRINGS
£12.00 (CHILDREN Under 12)
HOMEMADE SOUP OF THE DAY
DUO OF MELON With fruit salsa & raspberry sorbet
CRISPY BREADED BRIE With cranberry & seasonal salad
SLOW COOKED SILVERSIDE OF BEEF Served with Yorkshire puddings & pan gravy
ROAST LEG OF BORDER LAMB With roast potatoes & a minted jus
BAKED FILLET OF CODLING With a creamy leek sauce
*VEGETARIAN OPTION AVAILABLE*
EVE'S PUDDING With vanilla custard
FOREST FRUIT CHEESECAKE
TRIO OF ICE CREAM
(Menu subject to change)