Golf Course of The Month
Set in breath-taking scenery in Dumfriesshire, South West Scotland, Powfoot Golf Course presents a mixture of both links and parkland golf of the highest standard.
Opened in 1903 and redesigned by the legendary James Braid in 1923, the course offers a superb test of golf with its many challenging holes which are set among whins and rough and has earned Powfoot the tag of ‘one of golf’s best kept secrets’.
Whether you’re a seasoned all-year golfer, regular society member or casual green fee player, Powfoot Golf Club offers friendly, relaxed hospitality to all.
A warm Scottish welcome awaits you in the clubhouse.
Clubhouse & Catering:
• Lounge with full catering service for breakfast, lunch and dinner / Free Wi-Fi / Good selection of teas and coffees / Full drinks license – bar opens 11 a.m. / Dining room available.
• Children welcome accompanied by an adult / Smoking not permitted / Disabled access
• James Braid Association Course / 18 holes / Private / Links / Buggy hire / Trolley hire / Club hire / Driving range
Domestic (Gents & Ladies)
• Visitors changing rooms & lockers / Showers / Toilets
• Tees and balls / Other accessories / Clothing / Sweets and soft drinks
For More information on Golf Breaks please contact our Golf Coordinator Brian Duguid on 01387 240286 or by email: Golf@cairndalehotel.co.uk